ATT Working Group on Treaty Universalisation
The Working Group on Treaty Universalisation was established at the second Conference of States Parties in 2016 to provide for on-going work and discussion in this area. It is co-chaired by Ambassador Klaus Korhonen (Finland), President-designate of CSP3, and Ambassador Emmanuel E. Imohe (Nigeria), President of CSP2.
First meeting (9 February 2017)
The group's first meeting took place on 9 February 2017. It featured a presentation from the ATT Secretariat.
- Draft agenda (31 January 2017)
- Initial work plan (31 January 2017)
- Working paper on Working paper on Promotion of Arms Trade Treaty Universalisation
- Co-chair's summary report of first meeting (15 February 2017)
- Initial work plan (Rev 1) (15 February 2017)