Documents and papers from First Committee 2005
- Proposed timetable and schedule for the 60th session of the First Committee, 2005
- Timetable and Schedule for Thematic Debate at the 60th Session of the First Committee, 2005
- Draft elements of an UNGA60 First Committee Resolution "Initiating work on priority disarmament and non-proliferation issues"
- Explanatory Note on Proposed UNGA60 First Committee Resolution "Initiating work on priority disarmament and non-proliferation issues"
- UNGA First Committee Draft Resolution on Ad Hoc Committees
- Towards a nuclear-weapons-free world: accelerating the implementation of nuclear disarmament commitments
- Implementation of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-personnel Mines and on Their Destruction 11 October 2005
- Addressing the Humanitarian and Development Impact of the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons 11 October 2005
- Draft Resolution introduced by Malaysia: "Follow-up to the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice on the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons" 11 October 2005
- Draft Resolution introduced by India: "Measures to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction" 11 October 2005
- Draft Resolution introduced by Poland on"Implemention of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on Their Destruction" 12 October 2005
- U.N.G.A. First Committee Draft Resolution: Nuclear Disarmament 12 October 2005
- First Committee Draft Resolutions/Decisions Log 13 October 2005
- Proposal for the rationalization of First Committee Agenda on the basis of the letter by the Chairman of the First Committee of the 59th UNGA, dated November 5th, 2005 Submitted and introduced by Argentina to the First Committee on 1 November 2005