2020 NPT Review Conference
The 2020 Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) was scheduled to meet 27 April–22 May 2020 in New York.
Due to public health concerns related to the global pandemic of COVID-19, the Conference will be postponed to a later date, as soon as the circumstances permit, but no later than April 2021. Information on the new dates of the Review Conference will be posted in due course.
- NPT News in Review - subscribe today
- 2020 NPT briefing book
- Online event series on critical NPT issues
- Information for civil society participation
- Calendar of events
- Working papers and other documents
- National reports
In light of the postponement of the RevCon, and the 50th anniversary of the NPT in 2020, some actors have published statements or messages:
- Joint statement from civil society to NPT states parties - see the updated version with additional signatories, also available in Spanish
- Joint Communique to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the NPT
Reaching Critical Will and the Arms Control Association have launched a new series of webinars on critical NPT issues. The first will take place on 3 June. Learn more and register here.